991. Blue skies and sunshine.
992. Bringing Patrick his lunch, and him hanging out with us in the car.
993. Having such a wonderful rescuer when I ran out of gas.
994. Vava going to sleep so easily after some papa-snuggles.
995. The kids' rhythm band of pots and pans.
996. Sam asking for cuddles before bed.
997. An awesome girls' night.
998. Fresh, clean night air.
999. Being wrapped in a new awareness of God's sweet ordinary and extraordinary gifts.
1000. Knowing I'm Jacob ... undeserving, grace-flooded Jacob.
That my glory may sing Your praise and not be silent, O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You forever!