navy lines background

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

271 to 280

271. Chats with my sisters this morning. Is there anything more reviving than feeling loved - celebrated - understood by your sisters?
272. Playing outside with my giddy goons.
273. Pleasant temperatures and mittenless hands ♥ ... one less battle.
274. Sam's glee at playing catch with a really bouncy ball.
275. Vava figuring out Sam's pull-tab book and reading it to herself this afternoon.
276. The relief of hiding in the bathroom when both kids decided to yell/wail for a solid hour.
277. Friends joining us for supper.
278. That sweet stillness ... kids in bed, carpet vacuumed, dishes done.
279. The cozy sway of my rocking chair.
280. Sam cheering for himself after (unwillingly) cleaning his marker off the cupboards.

1 comment:

  1. It hurts my heart to not get to see these precious munchkins growing and learning so creatively. Why does life have to be so cruel? Why do we have to work to survive?
    I love you and your wonderful way with words as well as with children. You are an amazing Mom! And Patrick is an amazing Dad! You make my heart burst!

    ReplyDelete