navy lines background

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

i was a weird kid

well, i was.

my sisters & brother & i used to dip plain chips in salty vinegar to pretend we were eating salt and vinegar chips.  (that's not the weird part.  that's delicious.  try it.)

last night the postscript to that came into my mind.

i always wanted to drink the leftover vinegar when we were done because it seemed yummy ... but i didn't, because i thought it might be blasphemous.

(yes, that's the weird part.  i'm going to take a moment to let you consider if you still want to be my friend.

still here?

k.

apparently, somewhere along the line, i got over that fear. 

and the vinegar?  it's as yummy as i'd expected.)

2 comments:

  1. Not so weird fact: I dipped plain chips in ketchup so that it was almost like I was eating french fries.

    Stranger? I like mustard sandwiches. Yep, just bread and mustard. As a kid, I'd usually make them when my parents weren't looking, haha. I haven't made one in years, but now that I think about it... *runs to the fridge*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha. Pregnancy removes all food boundaries.

    ReplyDelete